সোমবার, ১৫ অক্টোবর, ২০১২

wife refuses to change - Talk About Marriage

Old Yesterday, 11:08 PM ? #4 (permalink)

Registered User

?

Join Date: Oct 2012

Location: Alabama

Posts: 13


I was young and dumb when I was first married. I still tried to talk to my "guy friends" The thing was I talked/texted a certain one a lot more than I should have been whenever I was feeling lonely are not appreciated etc. It took me a while to figure out what I was doing to my marriage. I was pushing hubby away and leaning towards the one who was giving me all the attention and making me feel special. My Hubs did start trying harder to spend time with me rather than start an argument about my "friend" but in the end it was me and only me who could change the situation. Your wife has to stop herself and realize what she is taking away from ya'lls marriage.

KnK is online now ? Reply With Quote

Source: http://talkaboutmarriage.com/relationships-spirituality/58253-wife-refuses-change.html

brandon marshall ryder cup Kate Middleton Bottomless the Pirate Bay Hotel Transylvania looper eagles

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন